perjantai 10. helmikuuta 2012

It's freezing in here but in Ouwagadougou it ain't


In the streets of Ouwagadougou snow is made of sand and it's red as Cambodia. But in freeze swept Finland they have forbidden people without skis to use their holy paths. But good for us photographers the sign clearly states that we can go and take some shots of the skiers, so I went and found no people.



After life devastating journey to the dark-side I finally found the stairs of Pispala and a frozen lake. From this lake I panoramically captured Pispala and the souls of its people in the panorama below.


This happened on the other side of my panorama. I think there is a hole in space so ugly and hideous that even light wants go as far away from it as it can. So from our perspective there is a large luminant ball of light "the SUN" which is infact light coming all-around and diverting to the least hideous spot in space. 



In these I used my normal light pack for I forgot to pack the Betelgeuse and I left it too far away for me to get it now WHEN I NEED IT. Daaaah.



As I was stalking these none existant skiers I tried to capture snowflakes with my camera. The one in the middle is huge.


In the end there is only beauty with light.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti